Monday, January 19, 2009

Update!

So January is just a boring month. Nobody has posted anything in a few days. I hope every one had a nice long weekend. I of course spent the weekend pretty much on the couch. My parents did insist on taking the whole family to dinner and a movie. They decided that I had been on the couch long enough. We went and saw "mall cop". It was cute. But pretty predictable. The kids liked it. When I got home I was just completely worn out. I did venture out and go to church on Sunday. It was so nice to go and be there. Today I went to the doctor. It was good. He has me wearing a boot for support and protection during the winter months. For some reason he thinks I might fall and re hurt it. I don't know why he would think that. haha! But I guess I still have a long road. Like another 4-5 weeks of wobbling. Yuck. I can't express my love for my family, the kids have been amazing and Bryan has been unbelievable. It has really tested all of their patience and they are doing great. My parents have been a huge help. They call everyday to make sure I have everything that I need and I get phone calls daily from friends and neighbors. I have had so many friends bring lunch and spend the afternoon with me. And I have loved every minute of it. Hopefully everyone has a great week.

4 comments:

marcikay said...

I am thinking positive and seeing a light at the end of this tunnel! A boot must mean the doctor sees more walking in your future! ..and I'm way excited to see a new post! Mine is coming, but most likely tomorrow?

Curt, Lace and Harper said...

Yeah for the famous black boot. Sorry I suck as a friend! We have been sick, Curt has been out of town. I didn't see you at church. I missed sacrament though. I am glad you got out of the house to go to the movie. Well I still don't feel the best, but in a couple of days I will stop by. Let's do lunch one of these days.

Brandon and Jen Jensen said...

At least the boot gives you some mobility while still protecting it, huh? Thank goodness for the internet so you can feel connected to everyone while you heal!

Lisa said...

I'm glad you have a boot now. I bet it is a lot nicer for you.