Tuesday, January 13, 2009






I know I am kind of behind, Christmas pictures with a Valentine background. But what else can I do right now. I finally downloaded some of our pictures. This has been such a hard time for me. I can't get around very well still. The doctor told me to start putting a little weight on my leg. So I do that during the day and then I need to drug up at night because the pain is so bad. I can't seem to win. The chores are slowly starting to not get done as quickly. Everyone is getting burned out of doing mom jobs. (All I can say is welcome to my world). Then yesterday after school Baylie came to me and said that she fell at school and got a bruise. So I told her lets compare our bruises.
So I think I won in the "Who has the biggest bruise." My life consists of sitting on my couch, an occasional stroll around the kitchen, a trip to the bathroom and then back on the couch. Coop has realized that there is nothing I can do if I start to get mad at him. I can count to three then what? He just laughs and runs away. I know I shouldn't but then it makes me laugh. He knows mom is not coming after him. Hopefully I will get motivated and start reading. I have great books to read but I have not been comfortable enough to lay and read. Hopefully this week I can get into a book. Just a few more pictures.


4 comments:

marcikay said...

You win, hands down! I'm a little disappointed that Austin isn't wearing footie pj's.. (Landon asked for, and got some from his mom..) So very excited to read a new post from you! I need to come visit soon - break up your day a little.. :) Maybe tomorrow? It would be after 1:30.. I have a mid-week activity..

Curt, Lace and Harper said...

I am so proud of you posting. Do you still have to go downstairs to your computer? I am upset about Austin too! He would have looked great in cute footies j/k! I need to stop by too. This week is crazy Curt leaves Friday morning to go see Chris graduate the first part of his treatment. I have birthdays galore. I will stop by soon! Call me if you need ANYTHING!!!

Brandon and Jen Jensen said...

Your poor leg! Too bad you didn't break it doing something really really fun and exciting, huh? I hope you recover very fast.

nancy said...

I am sorry that sucks so bad. Let me know if I can help.