Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Happy 10th birthday Baylie Kay!

Baylie is 10 today. The time has gone by so fast. She is such a good girl. She loves to be with her friends and she loves playing mommy. If there is a baby around, you will find Baylie Boo there. Happy Birthday girlie. We love you!!!!! Here are a few of my favorite baby pictures of her.
Here she is at six days old.

And at 2 weeks
And then again at 3 months.

It is amazing how big she has gotten. I can't imagine my life without her. All day today on the news they have been talking about the tornado that hit in Salt Lake and for me it was a the day that this cute girl with HUGE dimples came into our lives. Happy Birthday!!!!

8 comments:

marcikay said...

Happy Birthday to cute, sweet Baylie!!
We love you!!

teriandbristol said...

Happy Birthday Baylie! You are such a cute girl!

chelseakate said...

Happy Birthday darling girl!! Love you, sweetie!

Brandon and Jen Jensen said...

That's so nice! What a sweet girl. I hope she has a good birthday!

Curt, Lace and Harper said...

Happy Birthday Baylie! Thanks for being such a cute neighbor!

Platt Lucky 7 said...

What a terrible Aunt am I. Sorry I am late. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I hope you hade a GREAT day. We Love You!

Lisa said...

Happy Birthday Baylie! You are a doll!

Bryan and Elissa Johnson said...

I know she is a doll