Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Summer Time

For the fourth of July we went to the Stadium of Fire. We got to have a meet and greet with SheDaisy. The guy in the blue is my cousin Derrik who just recently married Kassidy. (The one in the black and white.) We had so much fun meeting them. They are so sweet and she is going to fit right into the family.

The girls got to see the Jo Bros. And up close. We saw them getting into their cars.The first is of Joe and Kevin and Nick. The second is of Nick waving. Dani swears he is waving at her.:)Austin recently went to a football camp put on by some old BYU football players. Okay and there are a few recent ones too. Here he is with Max Hall. This camp really focused on positions so he worked with the running backs, Curtis Brown (again) and then someone else that I can't remember.

Here he is running drills.
And more drills. And here he poses with John Beck.
Still a very busy summer. For Austin football season will be starting soon. Dani is in driver's Ed and then drill will start up again. Busy, Busy. It never ends around here.

5 comments:

The Porters said...

cute pictures of your kids! Where did you guys take that? I am so glad you decided to visit our blog. I know we are in the same ward..but someday we wont be (at least I hope we arent here forever in my parents basement!) But we did think the fireworks were done with that huge break. what was going on? The firework show on the outside was much shorter than last year.

The Porters said...

and by the way I went to jr high and high school with john beck down in mesa.

marcikay said...

i was curious which one she was..
and i liked this years SOF better than last..
but those darn jonas brothers are cute!!

Bryan and Elissa Johnson said...

I know Marci. And did you click on the pictures? Because they are actually really cute pictures.

teriandbristol said...

I was actually thinking about how awesome Austin is with all his medals when Bristol won that race. I hope he will be a good as Austin is. :)
p.s. I still haven't seen you this summer! Darn that hot weather!