Friday, December 5, 2008







So I have realized if I want to do something with my post it has to be very early in the morning. I am finally posting some Disneyland pictures. We had a great time. The lines were so short. we averages 20+ rides a day and that is waiting to see characters as well. Some rides the kids went on and stayed on for a 2nd and 3rd turn because no one was in line. That was rides like Tower of Terror, Tea Cups, and Screamin California, all of which are usually very long lines. Dani had a blast. It was fun to take her. This was our first vacation with her since she has come to live with us. She wanted a picture with every character we saw. Austin was not thrilled to be there. I couldn't get him in a lot of pictures. His favorite ride is Indiana Jones. No surprise there. Baylies favorite thing was meeting Tinkerbell. This is a new area in Disneyland where you go and meet her and her friends. Coop's favorite ride was Tower of Terror, then Pirates. I think we did Pirates 8 to 10 times. No lines. Bryan came too. It was a nice little break. But of course you always have the hassle of coming back, kids trying to get caught up at school and wishing you would have bought a few things that you didn't get. Here are a few of our favorite pictures. I told Austin I would stop bugging him to be in pictures if he would get his picture taken alone with three princess and he did. He is so funny. I also have a new Christmas picture to put up top. But I love the old one I have now. I will change it in a few days. More pictures coming of some act ivies that have been going on in the Johnson household.

7 comments:

Curt, Lace and Harper said...

Such cute pictures. Austin cracks me up his face is priceless. It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I decided to become a consultant because I was able to get the kit for free. I just thought what the heck. I love the books so it can't be a bad decision. Even if I just get a better deal on them. Sorry about last night I feel bad!

marcikay said...

yay you! something new for me to look at! (even though i've already looked at your pictures!)

Brandon and Jen Jensen said...

We love that place. My kids are so ready to go back because it's been so long. It really was a great time to go for you! We went in September one year, and it was perfect. Cute kids! Oh no...I can only dread the day when one of my kids doesn't really want to be there! How can this be? :):):)They sure grow too fast!

Lisa said...

I love looking at pictures of people at Disneyland! I have never seen Tinkerbell there.. except for in the parade. How fun!

sharonspot said...

Oh--that makes me want to go to Disneyland again soon. I just never get tired of it. Cute cute pictures!

Platt Lucky 7 said...

Austin-give your mom a break. You better get in those pictures with a good attitude. She loves taking pictures, so, it is not going to go any time soon. Just wait until your dating and the camera comes out for date dances! Love Disneyland! Always a fun place to go.

teriandbristol said...

So cute! Looks like so much fun! Austin is so funny! I love your Christmas picture on top! What little kids! They just grow up so fast!