Thursday, April 9, 2009

I know it has been forever. So there will a lot of pictures, I hope. First, I have been a slacker mom, Austin's birthday was last week and I didn't post a thing. So here is his tribute to him.



Here he is at two.





And here his at 13. Wow. Time goes by so fast. He is so much fun to have around and I can't wait to see what the future has in store for him. Happy Birthday Austin, We love you.





Dani had her first official date. His name was Kaleb and she had a really nice time. They went to dinner and a school dance and then came here and played Rock band. Her next date was Preference. I just noticed that she must really like the color Solomon. Hmmmm.


Let's see. Bryan and I celebrated our 11 year anniversary and spent the night in Midway at the same place we stayed on our wedding night. The Inn on the Creek. It was nice to get away for the night. Austin is doing track and having a blast. In his first meet he broke the school 7th grade record for the 100 meter, 200 meter and the 4x400 meter races. He has another race tomorrow. Dani is trying out for Drill tonight, so everyone keep your fingers crossed. We have a new addition to the family. Hercules joined us last week. He is cute and a very busy puppy. Baylie and Cooper can't get enough of their friends and can't wait for summer to play all day long. Anyway that was a a run down of our last month in a nut shell. Phew!!!!!!

7 comments:

teriandbristol said...

Wow, what a lot crammed into one tiny post... Just kidding! I love Dani's dress! Little Austin is so cute!! Happy Anniversary!

Bryan and Elissa Johnson said...

Thank you. I know that is why I said I have been a slacker mom. haha

chelseakate said...

You are so cute Elissa. You have had a busy few weeks!! Cute Austin, he is getting so old. Oh goodness. Dani's dance pictures are so darling, I love her. I am so excited about her Drill news! That is amazing!! :) And..I love your new puppy. I want to meet him in real life, he is too cute. Love you.

sharonspot said...

Happy Birthday Austin! Hope it was great. Tell Danielle that she looked adoreable for her 1st and 2nd date! What a fun time for her.

marcikay said...

wow, its even taken me forever to COMMENT.. i am a slacker and i know it.. great pictures!!

Melissa Miller said...

In answer to your question about my rather random post, do you read seriously so blessed? She is having a bachelor-type contest and I wanted to show some pictures of my cousin. How old is your cousin? Let's set them up!! What kind of puppy did you get? How is your leg?

Lyndzi said...

Dani looks so cute for her date and yes she looks good in salmon, that's probably why she likes it. :) Happy Burfday Austin! I love your background, it's so bright and summery.