Monday, December 1, 2008

Okay. So I went and saw Twilight last week with my mom, Carrie and Danielle and we all really liked it. Dani hasn't read the books yet, but know she wants to. Then I went and saw it again with Baylie. I think they did a great job casting except for Jacob. For those of you with kids all I saw was "Sharkboy." anyway overall a good movie. Hopefully everyone had a safe and great Thanksgiving. My mom and I went to the annual craft show in Spanish Fork and then we went to Target. I actually got a lot of shopping done. We got a parking space right up front and as we were starting to look for a place to check out a lady opened her lane. Pretty nice day. I know finally I have posted something. Hopefully some point today I will post a few pictures from Disneyland. But time has finally hit me and I realize I only have 20 days or so to finish a couple of important Christmas gifts. Yikes!!!! better get busy. Happy shopping everybody.

3 comments:

marcikay said...

so.. did Baylie like it? I want to go again, (a 3rd time) but I should put up my Christmas.. I'm actually all unpacked!

Brandon and Jen Jensen said...

Oh, so that's why Jacob looked familiar. We are big "Sharkboy" fans. Charlie wasn't what I expected for some reason, but I really liked him. I loved Bella and mostly just loved it all. I want to go again!

Tanya Bennett said...

So Taylor talked Ryan and I into going and I must admit I am hooked! Take a look at my blog to see what we did this last weekend - you will laugh!