Sunday, October 12, 2008

Baylie and Cooper




Baylie and Cooper have both finished their soccer season. Now I will be able to take a little breather. They both had a great time playing soccer and had wonderful coaches. Coop is getting ready to try wrestling and is so excited. Bryan is going to help coach. It doesn't start until the end of October but I get to hear about it everyday. Lucky me. Coop and my mom helped me can peaches and pears. It is always fun to do it with other people. On conference weekend while Austin and Bryan went to priesthood session the kids and I made Halloween cookies and we had a lot of fun. Baylie loves to help me in the kitchen and is always asking to make something.

8 comments:

Lyndzi said...

That look like fun. That a cute pic with flour on their faces. :) The pics look very fallish, I love fall.

Tanya Bennett said...

Hi Elissa - the peaches look yummy!
Have fun taking a break from Soccer before it all starts again.

Lisa said...

Looks fun, you are way more ambitious than I am!

Curt, Lace and Harper said...

That is such a cute picture of Baylee and Cooper.

teriandbristol said...

Awww... they are so cute! What fun to have little helpers.

nancy said...

I need to come and leran how to do all that fun stuff!

Platt Lucky 7 said...

How are you finding time to do all that with basketball, soccer and football? Way to go. I didn't see Bryan in any of those pictures? Have I not taught him anything?

sharonspot said...

Wow, ambitious. I haven't done any canning for a long time. I bet they will be yummy!