Friday, September 19, 2008


This post is about Dani. She loves BYU football or should I say she loves who plays BYU football. This year we bought 3 tickets and her, Austin and me (Elissa) go to the games. Now last year her favorite player was #41 Bryan Kehl. (who can blame her for that one) This year the lucky one is #43 David Nixon. Because of connections we had we tired to arrange for him to make a surprise appearence for her birthday. He was not able to come but she saw him at the blue and white game and got another picture with him. We transfered it onto a shirt. She wore it to the game and after the game we found him and he loved the shirt. He said he wanted one. So she is in heaven. She thinks a six year age difference is nothing since that is what Bryan and I are. Dani, wait till you are out of high school baby!haha

5 comments:

Lyndzi said...

Your blog is up! Yeah! It's so cute. I'm going to add you to my blog list.

Lisa said...

Wow! Your blog looks great! Look how cute Dani looks next to him.
Dani-Someday you'll be old enough darlin':) and then watch out!

Tanya Bennett said...

Hello again - I was just on my blog and remembered you said you were going to try one. I don't know about you but I am much better at blogging than the facebook right now. Very cute pictures.

happymother said...

THis is my first comment anywhere, so I hop it shows up. Cute pictures of all the kids. Looks very festive too

Curt, Lace and Harper said...

Yeah it worked just great. Cute blog keep it up it is fun to see what everyone is doing. Even though we live 3 doors down from eachother.