Friday, September 19, 2008

Fall Sports

So here I go again. this time I have a new background. It took me forever but I am being very determined. Although somewhere in the middle of changing to a cute background I lost my kids first day of school pictures. Everything is going good here. Dani is getting ready to take her driving test, waiting for volleyball to start and is preparing for basketball tryouts. Austin is dominating at football games. Their team is undeafted. At the game on Wednesday night he ran for 4 touchdowns. The only touchdowns. Most were with a run of between 30-50 yards a piece. Needless to say he is really enjoying football. Baylie's soccer team is also undeafted. She loves to play the sport. I say more power to her running up and down the feild. I can't do that. Cooper is playing soccer too and is actually understanding the game better this year. Last year he always seemed to end up on the ground. So our Wednesdays and Saturdays are usually all three games. I don't know what Iwould do without my parents. One is always with me or helping to take one of the kids to a game while I wait for one to finish. Although on Wednesday I did need to move down the bleachers as Austin was running for a touchdown. Mom can hit hard when she is excited! haha

No comments: